G protein-coupled receptor modulator - Taisho Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Originator Arena Pharmaceuticals; Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Developer Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychiatric disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Psychiatric disorders in Japan (PO)
- 07 May 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Psychiatric disorders in Japan (PO)