CS 8080Alternative Names: CS-8080
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Class Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arterial occlusive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Arterial-occlusive-disorders(In volunteers) in USA (PO, Tablet)
- 31 Jan 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Arterial occlusive disorders in USA (PO)