Curcumin - Seer Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Originator Seer Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics; Seer Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihistamines; Antivirals; Catechols; Chemopreventatives; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cystic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated