Research programme: targeted anti-inflammatory therapeutics - Chroma TherapeuticsAlternative Names: CHR-3242; CHR-3620; CHR-4432
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Chroma Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action 1 Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase inhibitors; Histone deacetylase inhibitors; P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors; Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)