Research programme: albumin fusion proteins - Dyax
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator Dyax
- Class Albumins; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2012 No development reported for Undefined indication in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 15 May 2008 Early research in Undefined indication in United Kingdom (unspecified route)