NTx 488 regimen - Trillium TherapeuticsAlternative Names: NTx-488
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Originator Stem Cell Therapeutics Corp.
- Developer Trillium Therapeutics Inc
- Class Erythropoietins; Peptide hormones; Pituitary gonadotropins
- Mechanism of Action Cell differentiation stimulants; Nerve growth factor stimulants; Stem cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jun 2014 Stem Cell Therapeutics is now called Trillium Therapeutics
- 25 Jul 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in Canada (Parenteral)
- 25 Jul 2013 Stem Cell Therapeutics' NTx 488 regimen research programme is available for licensing as of 25 Jul 2013. http://www.stemcellthera.com/