Research programme: tyrosine kinase inhibitors - MannKind/The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator MannKind Corporation; The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported T cell lymphoma; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2012 No development reported for T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 May 2012 No development reported for T-cell lymphoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 May 2008 Early research in T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)