Research programme: GABA A receptor agonists - Neurogen CorporationAlternative Names: NG2-83
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Neurogen Corporation
- Developer Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action GABA A alpha 3 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 2010 Development discontinued during 2008