Research programme: resistant hypertension therapeutics - PhytoPharmaconAlternative Names: SP 002
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator PhytoPharmacon LLC
- Developer PhytoPharmacon
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin receptor antagonists; Transcription factor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Resistant hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Resistant-hypertension in USA
- 04 Jun 2008 Preclinical trials in Resistant hypertension in USA (unspecified route)