Research programme: atopic dermatitis therapeutics - Ferndale Laboratories/Foamix
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Originator Ferndale Laboratories; Foamix
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in Israel (Topical)
- 05 Jun 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in Israel (Topical)
- 03 Jun 2008 Preclinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in Israel (Topical)