Research programme: VP 600 series - Virium PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: VP 601; VP600 series - Virium Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- Developer Virium Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (PO)
- 23 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (PO)