Research programme: acute myelogenous leukaemia therapy - Provid Pharmaceuticals/The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Provid Pharmaceuticals; The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Acute-myeloid-leukaemia in USA
- 10 Jun 2008 Early research in Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)