Research programme: heart failure therapeutics - Cordex Pharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Duke University; Johns Hopkins University
- Developer Cordex Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors; Reactive oxygen species inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Heart-failure in USA
- 11 Jun 2008 Preclinical trials in Heart failure in USA (unspecified route)