Research programme: anti-interleukin-1 antibody - RocheAlternative Names: 35F5
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Viral-infections in United Kingdom (IV)
- 21 May 2008 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in United Kingdom (IV)
- 21 May 2008 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data from a trial in COPD-like viral exacerbation presented at the 104th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society (ATS-2008)