GSK 1059615Alternative Names: GSK 615; GSK1059615
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules; Thiazolidinediones
- Mechanism of Action 1 Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase inhibitors; Mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2009 Pharmacodynamics (mechanism of action) data from a preclinical trial in Cancer presented at the 21st AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2009)
- 12 Aug 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in USA (PO)
- 18 Jun 2008 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (PO)