Research programme: CCR4 antagonists - Kyowa Hakko KirinAlternative Names: K 327; K 777 - Kyowa Hakko Kirin
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Developer Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CCR4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Asthma in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Oct 2008 Kirin Pharma Company has merged with Kyowa Hakko to form Kyowa Hakko Kirin