Research programme: hepatitis C therapies - Avexa/TargetDrugAlternative Names: HCV therapies - Avexa/TargetDrug
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Avexa; TargetDrug
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Hepatitis C virus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Hepatitis-C in China (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Hepatitis-C in Australia (PO)
- 05 Aug 2009 Monogram Biosciences has been acquired by Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings