AP 768Alternative Names: AP768
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Bayer HealthCare
- Developer Actimis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2011 No development reported - Phase-I for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)