Research programme: recombinant human fibrinogen - Pharming Group NV/ProGenetics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ProGenetics
- Developer Pharming Group NV
- Mechanism of Action Fibrinogen receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Blood coagulation disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Coagulation-disorders in North America (Parenteral)
- 07 Dec 2010 GTC Biotherapeutics has been acquired by LFB Biotechnologies
- 25 Jun 2008 Recombinant fibrinogen sub-licensed to Pharming Group NV in North America, Europe and Japan