Research programme: beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonists - PfizerAlternative Names: Compound X; UK 503590
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation, Inhalant)
- 08 Oct 2008 Final pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Asthma presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS-2008)
- 21 May 2008 Preclinical trials in Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation)