JTS 653Alternative Names: JTS-653
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Japan Tobacco
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action TRPV1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Overactive bladder; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Pain in Japan (PO)
- 28 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Overactive bladder in Japan (PO)
- 29 Jul 2010 Phase-II clinical trials in Pain in Japan (PO)