Research programme: psychophysiological insomnia therapeutics - Neurim Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Neurim Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Melatonin receptor agonists; Serotonin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Insomnia in Israel
- 12 Jun 2008 Preclinical trials in Insomnia in Israel (unspecified route)