Research programme: renal cancer therapeutic - Stanford University School of MedicineAlternative Names: STF-62247
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Stanford University School of Medicine
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Renal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Renal-cancer in USA
- 08 Jul 2008 Preclinical trials in Renal cancer in USA (unspecified route)