Research programme: antibody-drug conjugates - Daiichi Sankyo/Seattle Genetics
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Inc; Seattle Genetics
- Class Antibodies; Drug conjugates
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2014 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (Parenteral)
- 10 Jul 2008 Early research in Solid tumours in USA (Parenteral)