Research programme: estrogen-related receptor alpha modulators - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: GSK 0609
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action ERRalpha estrogen-related receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Jun 2008 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)