Research programme: third-generation asthma therapy - TopigenAlternative Names: TPI 2200
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Topigen Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2010 Topigen Pharmaceuticals has been acquired and merged into Pharmaxis
- 21 May 2008 Preclinical trials in Asthma in Canada (Inhalation)