GSI 136Alternative Names: GSI-136
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid precursor protein secretase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in Japan (PO)
- 31 May 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in USA (PO)
- 31 Mar 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Japan (PO)