Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Cornerstone PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: CPI-3514; CPI-3517
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 11 Apr 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (PO)
- 11 Apr 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (IV)
- 25 Jul 2008 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (PO)