Research programme: hepatitis C therapeutics - Genelabs/Genovate Biotechnology/NHRI
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Genelabs Technologies; Genovate Biotechnology; National Health Research Institutes
- Developer Genelabs Technologies; Genovate Biotechnology
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2009 Genelabs Technologies has been acquired by GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Jul 2008 Early research in Hepatitis C in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Jul 2008 Early research in Hepatitis C in Taiwan (unspecified route)