Research programme: allergy therapeutics - Actelion
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Class Acetic acids; Acrylamides; Benzimidazoles; Carbazoles
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Allergy in Switzerland (PO)
- 04 Sep 2008 Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics data from a preclinical trial in Hypersensitivity presented at the 20th International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry (ISMC-2008)
- 31 Jul 2008 Preclinical trials in Hypersensitivity in Switzerland (PO)