Research programme: kinase inhibitors - Bayer Schering Pharma
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Nycomed
- Developer Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Germany (unspecified route)
- 11 Aug 2008 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Germany (unspecified route)