SEP 228425Alternative Names: SEP-225425; SEP-228425
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator Sepracor
- Class Antidepressants
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor antagonists; Dopamine uptake inhibitors; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jun 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)