BMS 644950Alternative Names: BMS-644950
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Pyrimidines; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Hypercholesterolaemia(In volunteers) in USA (PO)
- 15 Apr 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (PO)
- 15 Apr 2008 Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics data from phase I and preclinical trials in Hypercholesterolaemia released by Bristol-Myers Squibb