Research programme: DnaK molecular chaperone inhibitors - Chaperone TechnologiesAlternative Names: CHP-105; CHP-135; CHP-281; CHP-486; CHP-490
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chaperone Technologies
- Class Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Molecular chaperone inhibitors; Protein folding inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections; Urinary tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Urinary-tract-infections in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bacterial-infections in USA
- 15 Sep 2009 Antimicrobial & pharmacodynamics data from in vitro studies in Bacterial infections presented at the 49th Annual Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2009)