Research programme: T-type calcium channel antagonist - Diakron PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: DP-3005
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Diakron Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hypertension in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Angina-pectoris in USA
- 18 Aug 2008 Preclinical trials in Hypertension in USA (unspecified route)