Research programme: cancer therapeutics - SerometrixAlternative Names: GIP-C34; MET-L18; RDS-L12
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Serometrix
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Cancer metastases
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer-metastases in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in USA
- 18 Aug 2008 Early research in Cancer metastases in USA (unspecified route)