Research programme: phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase inhibitors - Pathway TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Irrerversible PI3K; PI3K delta; PIK-75
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pathway Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action 1 Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase inhibitors; Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase delta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Haematological malignancies; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in New Zealand
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Inflammation in New Zealand
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Haematological-malignancies in New Zealand