Research programme: cell surface glycoprotein modulators - Facet BiotechAlternative Names: PDL241
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator PDL BioPharma
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Surface antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2010 Facet Biotech Corporation has been acquired by Abbott Laboratories
- 19 Aug 2008 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (IV)
- 19 Aug 2008 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (IV)