Research programme: nociceptin receptor antagonists - The GI Company
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator The GI Company
- Mechanism of Action Nociceptin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diarrhoea; Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Irritable-bowel-syndrome in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diarrhoea in USA