Research programme: cancer and cardiovascular disease cell therapy - Cryo-Cell International/EndGenitor Technologies
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cryo-Cell International; EndGenitor Technologies
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cardiovascular-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in USA
- 21 Aug 2008 Early research in Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)