Research programme: recombinant human protein therapeutics - Sinobiomed
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Sinobiomed
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Hepatocyte growth factor stimulants; Kallikrein 1 stimulants; Trypsin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Liver disorders; Pancreatitis; Peripheral vascular disorders; Stroke; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Aug 2008 Preclinical trials in Stroke in China (Parenteral)
- 21 Aug 2008 Preclinical trials in Peripheral vascular disorders in China (Parenteral)
- 21 Aug 2008 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in China (Parenteral)