Research programme: cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: BMS-812204
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Pyridazines; Small molecules; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (PO)
- 01 Sep 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 20 Aug 2009 Pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics and adverse events data from Preclinical trials in Obesity presented at the 238th American Chemical Society National Meeting (238th-ACS-2009) ,