Research programme: opioid receptor antagonists - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: GSK 982
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Benzimidazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 21 Aug 2008 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (PO)