Research programme: irritable bowel syndrome therapy - ASKA PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: TZB 30878
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ASKA Pharmaceutical
- Class Quinazolines; Quinazolinones; Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists; Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Irritable-bowel-syndrome in Japan (PO)