MK 4074Alternative Names: MK-4074
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Hepatoprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Fatty liver
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Fatty liver in USA (PO)
- 01 Feb 2012 No development reported - Phase-I for Diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 08 Dec 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Fatty liver in USA (PO)