Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Siena Biotech
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Siena Biotech
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor antagonists; SMO protein inhibitors; Wnt signalling pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Italy
- 22 Feb 2011 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Italy (unspecified route)
- 04 Sep 2008 Early research in Cancer in Italy (unspecified route)