Research programme: delta opioid receptor antagonist - Southern Research Institute/Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research CenterAlternative Names: SoRI-9409
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Southern Research Institute
- Developer Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research Center; Southern Research Institute
- Class Morphine derivatives
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alcoholism