Research programme: therapeutic proteins - Centocor/Isogenica
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Centocor
- Developer Janssen Biotech
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Undefined in USA
- 12 Sep 2008 Early research for the discovery of certain therapeutic proteins in USA (unspecified route)