Research programme: bradykinin B1 receptor antagonists - Gedeon Richter
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Originator Gedeon Richter
- Class Analgesics; Phenanthridines
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Pain
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2011 A lead compound from this research programme enters clinical development
- 04 Sep 2008 Early research in Pain in Hungary (unspecified route)