Research programme: N-type calcium channel antagonists - Traxion TherapeuticsAlternative Names: TXT-0200
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Traxion Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action N type calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neuropathic-pain in USA (PO)
- 18 Sep 2008 Preclinical trials in Neuropathic pain in USA (PO)